Monday 28 March 2016

The plan was...

So, an absence of little green seedlings in the potting shed meant that I had planned to get a couple, one or two plants just in case my re-sowing also produces nothing.... a couple of garden centres on Easter Monday later I am the proud purchaser of five tomato plants


a small forest of chillies and sweet peppers


and eight strawberry plants

 
I also need to replace the raspberry canes so whilst I was there thought I may as well get them as well 


I did stick to the plan where the potatoes are concerned, to get them 'in the ground' at Easter and they are now planted in the usual sacks but also a few buckets; just thought I'd try something new this year.


Re-sowing will have to wait for another day. Hopefully the weather will stabilise over the next few days as I really need to sort out the raised beds and would prefer a decent period without rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment