Saturday 26 June 2010

My Pepper Plan

I have devised a plan with regards to my capsicums. In the sweet variety I have:
  • 2 orange bell oregon
  • 2 red bell ozarowska
  • 2 red romano diablo
  • 3 bell boy


some of which have already set fruit, but all purchased from the garden centre as small plants. I am a little bit disappointed that I had to resort to shop bought as I like to grow from seed.

In the chilli variety I have 3 apache, also purchased from the garden centre as small plants; these have also set fruit



and 1 chilli shake, which is the only pepper I successfully germinated this year out of numerous sowings



So, my plan is to hopefully save seed for sowing next year... then I won't feel so bad about having to buy plants in the first place and the amount of seed that came to nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment