Sunday 4 April 2010

Exotic Sowings

Recently, someone very kindly gave me some seeds as a thank you, and what an exotic collection of seeds they are, most I've never heard of:
  • Courgette (Tondo Di Toscana)
  • Courgette (Gold Rush)
  • Cucumber (Marketer)
  • Cucumber (Slangen Longoda China)
  • Sweet Pepper (Corno Rosso)
  • Aubergine (Viserba)
  • Tomato (San Marzano Lungo)
  • Tomato (Principe Borghese)
  • Tomato (Rio Grande)
Phew! I was in the potting shed first thing this morning sowing a selection of the above into individual modules - I can't wait to see how they all turn out. There were also spring onion (Barletta) and lettuce (Romana Bougival) seeds in the package, but I'll sow them another time.

Continuing with the trying something new theme, I also sowed some pumpkin seeds (Jack O' Lantern) and will be extremely impressed if I am the proud owner of at least one pumpkin on Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment